Revenge of Snacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revenge of Snacks

Welcome to Revenge of Snacks Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lvl 70 Warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deegan

Lvl 70 Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Lvl 70 Warlock   Lvl 70 Warlock Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:35 pm

Character Name-Deegan

Raid experience-Yes, on this character i have done Kara a few times, Also i have done some heroics. Also on my druid (lvl 70 - jubei'thos) i have done kara, gruul and SSC many times.

Armory Link

Playing times- most of the day 10st+

Alts- Dangle-(jubei'thos-horde)

Past Guild/s and reason for leaving-ive only been in 1 guild and it was only made for my friends IRL and i left because i wanted to raid

Why should we invite you- Because i am good DPS and i know how to play my class, and i know the boss's well. I am also happy to respec for your needs

How did you get referred to our guild- perturabo-i wispered him for deatails

A little about yourself-
well i know my class and i dont like t let people down
Back to top Go down
sneakybooms

Lvl 70 Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Warlock   Lvl 70 Warlock Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:11 pm

Ok, thank you for applying, could you please post your armory link, it did not show up, and about the time's your on, I'm pretty sure Perturabo starts the raids at 1800[6 PM] ST (server time). The GM and Officer will more than likely have a discussion about your application. Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Deegan -

Lvl 70 Warlock Empty
PostSubject: armory link   Lvl 70 Warlock Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:51 am

Back to top Go down
sneakybooms

Lvl 70 Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Warlock   Lvl 70 Warlock Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:29 pm

Your armory link does not seem to be showing up, so I will look you up on the Armory and link it for you. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lvl 70 Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Warlock   Lvl 70 Warlock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lvl 70 Warlock
Page 1 of 1