Revenge of Snacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revenge of Snacks

Welcome to Revenge of Snacks Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drosan lvl 70 Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
drosan

Drosan lvl 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Drosan lvl 70 Rogue   Drosan lvl 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:20 am

Character Name - Drosan

Raid experience-
Kara full clear
TK - Void Reaver
SSC - Lurker and Hydros

Armory Link- http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Drosan

Playing times- I am east coast and I work full time. I am normally home around 3PM server time and I normally stay up will about 10PM server time. Being east coast raiding can go quite late for me.

Alts- I have a level 66 Pally that is currently prot for leveling. I am not sure that I will do with him when he is 70. He was my main pre TBC I did MC, BWL, AQ20, and AQ40 with him.

Past Guild/s and reason for leaving- Lets see here.I started on warsong with Exousia. I was an officer there for quite some time. The guild was disbanded by our GM when he quit, which was not fair to us but we all moved on. I then came to bonechewer. A few of my friends were here so that pushed me for the move. When I started here on bonechewer I wand in Designated Drinkers, but we disbanded and a lot of people moved over to Strike Riders. Then I was in a guild called Devoured for a while until they were coincidentally "devoured" by Outlaw Knights. I was an officer and a class lead in Outlaw Knights for quite some time. I left them because a fellow officer and I did not see eye to eye on a lot of things. He also happened to be the raid leader. Long story short the disagreement we had made me decide that it was time to pursue other options.

Why should we invite you- Well I know my class quite well. I have been playing for a long time. I can lead raids if needed. I have been leading raids sense before TBC. I like to keep things fun and light, but know when to shut up and get my job done. I know how to listen, and I am not scared to speak up.

How did you get referred to our guild- I have been running with Bermora for quite some time and we were talking progression. Your guild seems to be right about where I left off with Outlaw Knights. I joined Assorted Misfits the other day so I had people to run heroic with and Kara, but they are just not to the same point of progression I am looking for.

A little about yourself- My name is Adam, I am 24 years old, and I am from right outside of Boston, but I recently moved to Pennsylvania for work. For fun I like to skate and snowboard. I DJ quite frequently. Mostly trance and hard house. I work as an IT Coordinator, and no I will not fix your computer Smile. Other then that I just do normal things someone of my age does.
Back to top Go down
Stalkingyou
Admin
Admin

Drosan lvl 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drosan lvl 70 Rogue   Drosan lvl 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:22 am

Sup, I commend you for accually taking the time and filling an application out. I'm gonna be straight up with you. Last night we currently had are off tank along with 3 other core raiders leave last night. Which one was an officer. This meaning he was one of the tank we gear for hydross and we are down to one active warrior tank. Tonight (tuesday 6pm st we will try to run gruuls and mag). I am telling you this because until we find another tank, we will not be doing SSC or TK. Also for 2 weeks we don't have are pally tank due to military shit. Last we have 3 to 4 rogues who are always on for raids (including myself). I will say this though, your gear is great after reading your application i find you to know your shit. So i would give you an invite. A raid spot might be their because of two things, Due to class make up i might be raiding on my shaman and another rogue is currently not raiding due to school. So that leaves me with 2 rogues witch one is their every now and then. But for the time being maybe for a week or two i think we will stick with Kara again (sigh) 2 groups Gruuls Maga and ZA. So its up to you just talk to me in game if im on or post a reply back , stalkingyou also deshattered
Back to top Go down
https://revengeofsnacks.forumotion.com

Drosan lvl 70 Rogue
Page 1 of 1