Revenge of Snacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revenge of Snacks

Welcome to Revenge of Snacks Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
illz

70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: 70 rogue   70 rogue Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 5:33 am

Character Name- illz / royals / dpspaladin

Raid experience- everything pre-BC , Al'ar and VR in TK , Hydross and Lurker in SSC, gruul + mag

Armory Link-
illz =
royals =
dpspaladin =

Playing times- im in hawaii so server time -2h , im on all the time

Alts- my main is vendwins so technically these could be my alts

Past Guild/s and reason for leaving- on this server : GTH - crappy guild, i xfered servers because my RL friend was in the guild and they needed a decked out tank; BiPolar - great guild, aelic is a fag and psilocybon wrecked my subaru WRX and gave me 10$ to help cover the damages so we dont get along now.; Para Bellum - awesome guild, great people but lack of enough dedicated players to really progress past gruuls and the guild fell apart; Arcane Divinity = just merged with strike riders? not sure i want to go and re-work on putting kara on farm

Why should we invite you- well i have alot of raid experience from all angles of play, ive been an officer in basically every guild i've been in because i know pretty much everything about every class ( i have a mage lock priest and shaman that im also working on )

How did you get referred to our guild- wasnt

A little about yourself- im in the military, i love my subaru wrx and i play this game too much.
Back to top Go down
Adin

70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: tehehe   70 rogue Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:24 am

LOL VENDETTAAA
Back to top Go down

70 rogue
Page 1 of 1