Revenge of Snacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revenge of Snacks

Welcome to Revenge of Snacks Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gusse12

70 warrior Empty
PostSubject: 70 warrior   70 warrior Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 2:12 pm

Character Name- Gusse

Raid experience- all Pre and most of TBC except for BT Hyjal and a couple heroics.

Armory Link

Playing times- Any times past 5 p.m. Server time really /weekends depends

Alts- none currently

Past Guild/s and reason for leaving- Last resort i left because i didn't feel an equal treatment towards other players that haven't been there for years so I Left.

Why should we invite you- You should invite me because I Bring a lot of experience and strategy to any guild that takes me on also bring some humor to add while raiding also know how to play my class very well. I will also have patience with a group if we are having a hard time downing a certain boss. I will also always try to help others when and if i can in any situation. I am also a quick thinker when it comes to raiding/Pvp i bring that split second skill that is very useful to have in any hot situation. so i think i am a pretty decent player and I Dont think you guys will regret recruting me.

How did you get referred to our guild- By Stalkingyou

A little about yourself- I am 18 years old i live in Lansing Michigan I love to work out and hang out with my buddies and WOW is one of my Obsessions I also like to watch Family guy and Beavis and Butthead. Me and my buddies like to lan almost every other weekend playing WOW so it makes it a lot more fun.

Use any other things for you app that might help you get into the guild that is not on here.
I also have a 70 Holy paladin on a different server so i can also help if there are any up and coming New paladins that have any questions.
Back to top Go down
Gusse12

70 warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 warrior   70 warrior Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 11:08 pm

O and by the way forgot to say i am Arms spec at the moment i am currently working on my Prot gear and will re spec to adventually become a MT but in mean time will raid as Arms or Fury. I also have a few BLues on my character but will all be replace extreamly fast just saving up honor to get everything all at once.

-Gusse
Back to top Go down

70 warrior
Page 1 of 1