Revenge of Snacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revenge of Snacks

Welcome to Revenge of Snacks Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ragingnomer - Warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ragingnomer

Ragingnomer - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Ragingnomer - Warrior   Ragingnomer - Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:03 am

Character Name- Ragingnomer Gnome Warrior (arms spec at the moment but I can respec anytime)

Raid experience- ZG, MC, BWL, AQ20, AQ40(some)

Armory Link- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Ragingnomer (I do have basic tanking gear and some other dps gear)

Playing times- I would love to lie and say that I would be able to make all of the raid times, but the awful truth is that right now I have to fight Catmeat for the use of his laptop, because mine shit the bed. So right now I would only be able to make it to the raids that Catmeat cannot, although this would only be until I get a new laptop, and when that happens I will be able to make most if not all the raid times.

Alts- Ahshif - NE Druid 46

Past Guild/s and reason for leaving- None on this server. I used to play on Smolderthorn pre-BC with a guild called Numb, then I rerolled a warrior on this server.

Why should we invite you- You should invite me because I am a laid back dude that enjoys playing this game with friends and having fun, but progressing at the same time. I am a good listener, and have no problems following directions. I have good knowledge of the game, my class and raiding.

How did you get referred to our guild- My roomate Catmeat is in the guild and I also used to raid with Manapause in Numb on Smolderthorn.

A little about yourself- I am a 21 year old college student living in New York that works a monotonous job in which I slice meat and make sandwiches.
Back to top Go down
esoterick

PostSubject: Re: Ragingnomer - Warrior   Ragingnomer - Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 2:55 am

I may not be a member but i can vouch for this guy, knows how to play the game... can basically play any class. I know this guy IRL as well, he doesn't fuck around when its time for business. He used to own me and duels... and still does Very Happy This guy would be a good addition to any guild IMO...

-Manapause
Back to top Go down
Stalkingyou
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ragingnomer - Warrior   Ragingnomer - Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:04 am

I looked at you on the armory and i see you have almost all pvp gear and your ms. If you are to raid with us you would have to be fury. But we have to hella good fury warriors. So chances in getting a spot are slim. In saying this if your tank gear meets my requirments we can talk more. If of course you wouldnt mind tanking.
Back to top Go down
https://revengeofsnacks.forumotion.com
ragingnomer

PostSubject: Re: Ragingnomer - Warrior   Ragingnomer - Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:58 pm

I wouldn't mind tanking, but my gear may need a bit of work. I logged out in my tanking set if you want to take a look. Im still missing enchants and some pieces but I don't think tanking kara would be out of the question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ragingnomer - Warrior   Ragingnomer - Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ragingnomer - Warrior
Page 1 of 1