Revenge of Snacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revenge of Snacks

Welcome to Revenge of Snacks Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Manapause - Mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
esoterick

Manapause - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Manapause - Mage   Manapause - Mage Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:20 pm

Character Name:
Manapause, 70 Human Frost Mage (17 / 0 / 44) will most likely go 2/48/11 for better Raid DPS

Raid experience:
MC, BWL, AQ20, AQ40(some), Kara(Some)
Most of my raiding experience is pre-bc, but i have done some Kara(Curatior, Shade), and the bosses i have not done Ive read up on the strats.

Armory Link:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Manapause
Yes, i have 2 greens Back, and Waist but hopefully they should be replaced by the end of the weekend latest Monday.

Playing times:
Generally, Late night midnight+ EST during the week, Saturdays I have all day. Fridays I have work 9pm-12am besides that I am free all that day.

Alts:
Lword: lvl 50 Gnome Warrior
Healsgoboom: lvl 8 NE Drood Very Happy ill get him to 70 eventually just u wait

Past Guild/s and reason for leaving
No past guilds on this server, decided to wait until I hit 70 to join a guild since I didn't know very many people on this server, and at the time none of them were in any guilds. Now one of my friends raids with you guys and the other doesn't raid.

I used to be apart of Numb on Smolderthorn, I played a Human Warlock named Esoterick. Pre-BC we progressed from not being able down Rag all the way through MC and then through BWL and AQ20 as well as some of the Bosses in AQ40. The Expansion came out and I stopped playing for a while frustrated that i had to level again. Decided to start playing again and went to a new server as i gave the old account away. To this day they are one of the top raiding on the server http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=1778031778&sid=1 good group of guys.

Why should we invite you:
You should invite me because I'm a smart player who knows how to play his class, and knows how to listen well and always pays attention to detail. I also understand the importance of teamwork and that there's a time and place for "bullshitting" and its outside raid hours. I'm also not just in here for loot, granted i probably need it but I come on to raids to be entertained and have a good time that's why i pay my 15$/mo not to get shiny purples and stroke my e-peen.

How did you get referred to our guild
Guild Forums, Know Catmeat IRL

A little about yourself:
I'm a 22 year old resident of New York, I currently work for Xerox corp, and go to school. When I'm not at work or school I'm with my GF or at Catmeat's apartment pissing him off to no end Very Happy I have vent, don't have a mic as of right now used to have one when i was in Numb but i stepped on it one night when i was drunk so i need a new one if i get an inv ill have no problem buying a new one.

Thank you again for taking the time for looking through my app.

-Manapause
Back to top Go down
Stalkingyou
Admin
Admin

Manapause - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manapause - Mage   Manapause - Mage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:02 am

Sup, Ya you do need little work on your gear. What i would like to know, we raid 6pm ST i know you said late nights but can u make that raid ?? If so you need work on your gear but nothing kara runs can do.... So hit me up in game.. and will talk more Stalkingyou or Deshattered
Back to top Go down
https://revengeofsnacks.forumotion.com
esoterick

Manapause - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manapause - Mage   Manapause - Mage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:45 am

im working on my gear right now... well not literally right now cause im at work but... im working on getting the frozen shadoweave set... once i farm enough crap from that ill prolly get spell strike pants... as im still frost... and id like to work on getting the belt of blasting but some of the mats are from ssc so i may have to find something else until i can get nether vortexes...

as for raid times I'll be on tomarrow at 6pm ST but during the week i usually have work at 6pm ST... weekends im free 6pm ST... once again this is my current schedule, the school year is comming to an end so ill have more leaway with my schedule when this semester is done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Manapause - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manapause - Mage   Manapause - Mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manapause - Mage
Page 1 of 1