Revenge of Snacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revenge of Snacks

Welcome to Revenge of Snacks Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All around mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thylindill

All around mage Empty
PostSubject: All around mage   All around mage Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:41 pm

Hey everyone I already got the invite, but i thought it might be a good idea to introduce myself in general.

Character name: Thylindill

Raid experience: I have cleared kara, and have been in there for maybe 8 months now. I have downed the Bear boss in ZA. Lastly and most impressively I have solod the first pull of the eye (right up until my pet got wtf pwned and i ran out like a girl). same with Gruuls.

Armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Thylindill
hope that link works

Playing times: Monday and Wednesday nights are kinda rough as i have early class on tuesdays and thursdays. All other times I am flexible as long as i can get into a rythm to do school work at vertain times.

Alts: Daeglin (lvl 70 rogue), Cuivienen (lvl 52 paladin)

Past guilds: Fleshblender - good guild, good people for the most part, pretty good progression. Had a few issues with some other members and game was becoming less fun. Exordium - A lot of good people but progression wasnt there so the guild disbanded. Auri Sacra Fames - family guild for leveling characters.

Why should you invite me? - Well im a pretty laid back guy, interested in seeing some end game content. I havent got a loot whore mentality i just like to see bosses die. Raid wise Im told that for a frost mage my dps is pretty crazy and I dont pull aggro unless i need to or feel i can kill it before it kills anyone else. Never caused a raid wipe since i first went into kara and i know how to follow instructions on bosses. Im willing to respec as needed and help with horde situations as needed.

Referred by: Rayodeluz

About myself: RL - Im a junior at Michigan State University working on a criminal justice degree which i have no idea what im going to do with. Pretty crazy into Paintball and WoW. Toon - My mage is a tailor and herbalist with a few epic patterns, my rogue is a 375 cook and i have most recipes (280+ fishing workin on it), also a LW and skinner. Im always up for heroics, non-heroics, group quests, world pvp battlegrounds, alt leveling, and arenas so when i say all around mage i mean it! Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down

All around mage
Page 1 of 1