Revenge of Snacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revenge of Snacks

Welcome to Revenge of Snacks Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Night Elf Hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Destyni

70 Night Elf Hunter Empty
PostSubject: 70 Night Elf Hunter   70 Night Elf Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 4:02 pm

Character Name-
Destyni
Raid experience-
Well I have cleared Kara all but Nitebane. Before TBC I was farming BWL and just started Naxx which we downed the Instuctor and Patchworks.
Playing times- Well i work till 4pm server time...but i am on after that.

Alts-
0 none zip
Past Guild/s and reason for leaving- My raiding guild fell apart on my old server so i transfered to a west coast server to start over

Why should we invite you- I have lots of raid experiance. I have some gear from kara. 0 greens. I dont mess around when raiding starts. Its about getting the job done. There isnt much i cant do on a hunter..well that is as long as its something a hunter would do.

How did you get referred to our guild- Saw your post on the forums

A little about yourself- Well I am told that I am old for "games" (if 35 is old then i am old) I have 2 kids and a wife, but that doesnt interfere with gaming. I enjoy progressing and being a part of it.
Back to top Go down
Stalkingyou
Admin
Admin

70 Night Elf Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Night Elf Hunter   70 Night Elf Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 10:44 pm

Thanks for the app. Please send a tell to Stalkingyou, Lifestyles, or Jahara in game and will throw you a invite Smile. and Happy thanksgiving.
Back to top Go down
https://revengeofsnacks.forumotion.com

70 Night Elf Hunter
Page 1 of 1