Revenge of Snacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revenge of Snacks

Welcome to Revenge of Snacks Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My App. Dragonlight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon

My App. Dragonlight Empty
PostSubject: My App. Dragonlight   My App. Dragonlight Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:33 am

Name: Dragonlight

Armory Link : www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Dragonlight

Class: Holy Priest

Days played @ 70 : 61 days

Current Spec: 27/34/0

What are your Professions ? : Enchanting & Tailoring 375/375

Are you exalted with Aldor/Scryer, Cenarion Expedition, and the Sha'tar? If not, how far along are you for each?: exalted with Aldor and Sha'tar working on CE 7750 / 21000 revered

How many days per week are you available to raid? mon-sun
except when my it's my weekend with my son.

What are your previous guild[s] and reason[s] for leaving: Well on Balnazzar I was in WBS and Doesn't like You. I Transfered here after BC and joined Bipolar and stayed in Bipolar untill the GM steped down. I was with them from Gruuls-HJ and the first 5 bosses in BT. I still have RL friends in Bipolar. Plus with my new job i don't get home untill 5pm sever and there raids start @ 4:30 server.

What previous raiding experience do you have? I know all the boss fights from Kara- to the first 5 in BT excluding ZA i've only down the first 4 when it first came out.

Why do you think you deserve a raid spot in Revenge of Snacks?: I breing the healing
to any raid i'm in....... I listen and try to adapt to any boss fight. I study Boss Videos and read about them everyday. If I'm raid healing then the Meters don't lie. Single target, my target stays alive.......

What are standard consumables you bring to raids? Healing / Stam food,Brillant / S. Mana oils, HP/DW elxirs and DW flasks

What Addons do you use while in Raids: Deadly Boss Mods, Omen2 , Recount , Sw stats , Heal Bot, Healer Asst. I'm sure i have more that's all i can think of with out looking.

Tell us alittle bit about yourself: I'm old ( 33 ) I live in south TX , Been playing WOW for about 2 years. i have a 3 year old son.
The most important thing for me is to have fun. Thats one of the big reasons i left my old guild. I wasn't having any fun in the raids anymore.

Do you have anybody in the guild that can Vouch for you ? : Stalkingyou,Lilliebelle and I know Lockheart remembers me.

Thank You

Tony " DRAGON "
Back to top Go down
Jahara
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: My App. Dragonlight   My App. Dragonlight Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:50 pm

Good to have you back Dragon Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: My App. Dragonlight   My App. Dragonlight Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:14 pm

Thank You Jahara It feels good to be here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My App. Dragonlight   My App. Dragonlight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My App. Dragonlight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revenge of Snacks :: Recruitment :: Application-
Jump to: