Revenge of Snacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revenge of Snacks

Welcome to Revenge of Snacks Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spoops 70 Enhance Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Spoops 70 Enhance Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Spoops 70 Enhance Shaman   Spoops 70 Enhance Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 6:07 am

Character Name- Spoops

Raid experience- Pre BC(all on warlock) - MC, BWL, AQ40 to twin emps, 4 horsemen in naxx / BC- KZ except netherspite

Armory Link-

Playing times- 4:30 - 9:30/10

Alts- none

Past Guild/s and reason for leaving- Recently xferred from Auchidoun due to low pop, guild was Sonata, great group of people but i just wanted a higher pop server where i can actually finds groups for instances

Why should we invite you- fun and quick learning person ;]

How did you get referred to our guild- realm forums

A little about yourself- well i'm 15 and a sophmore in high school. I started playing this game about 2 years ago now when a friend recommened it to me. First char was an UD warlock which i quit last march. In late august, a friend of mine asked me to reroll with him and since i had some time left before school started i started playing again. He later quit his char on Auchidoun(where i transferred from) so i didnt really have much reason to stay there and now im here looking to start fresh.
Back to top Go down

Spoops 70 Enhance Shaman
Page 1 of 1